Your shopping cart is empty
How do I test my RCD's using Rapid Test?
Rapid Test’s 10 step process makes testing your RCD’s so simple – anyone with a tablet and the Rapid Test app can do it!
- Download the Rapid Test app from your relevant application store (Google Play, iOS App Store, Microsoft Store)
- Power up the Rapid Test system on the switchboard with the RCD’s you wish to test
- Open the Rapid test application on your tablet so it connects to the RT master module via WIFI
- Login to the Rapid Test application using your own secure credentials
- Select the relevant Business / Site / Switchboard you wish to test in the application
- Using the application, test all connected RCD’s with one quick easy selection button
- The application communicates over WIFI to the installed Rapid Test units. These units conduct the tests and will confirm the pass or fail status of each RCD test
- Upload all captured test data to the Rapid Test data portal for complete records of test history
- Power down the Rapid Test Master on the switchboard
- Move to the next switchboard with Rapid Test connected RCD’s and repeat steps 2-9
Total time to test all RCD’s on your Rapid Test connected switchboard will depend on how many RCD’s are connected on each switchboard. Each RCD takes approximately 5 seconds to test, perform data capture and upload.