Your shopping cart is empty
Whilst the physical act of testing your RCD’s will undoubtedly save a life in the event of an incident, the ability to quickly and easily generate testing reports and compliance certificates will provide you and your staff with piece of mind you are satisfying your workplace safety obligations.
The Rapid Test Portal gives you the ability to manage all aspects of your compliance reporting, with a variety of subscription levels to the Rapid Test Portal to suit your individual needs.
- Parent level login gives you the ability to manage the ongoing compliance of all your sites at a glance
- Personalised and secure login for key members of your organisation with differing levels of access available depending on your subscription level
- Detailed test results confirming the validity of your RCD testing along with “trip times”
- Downloadable testing reports and compliance certificates to demonstrate your commitment to workplace safety
- The ability to “drill down” on specific RCD tests to review exact detail and results for each test completed
- A complete test history is retained and able to be viewed for each individual RCD test over time
- A multitude of report filters allow you to view your results by site, board, RCD number, pass, fail, last test date and next test date
- Dust collecting manuals are a thing of the past – download report as and when you need them!
- Reports can be downloaded in CSV, XLS or PDF format depending on your subscription level
- Customised summary reports can be generated and will eliminate complex spreadsheets to analyse your complete results
Don’t spend hours searching for one test result again!
We guarantee you will save time, money and headaches by installing Rapid Test – it really is Compliance Made Easy at https://www.assetdata.info.